The mission of the TI Alumni Association (TIAA) is to serve the needs and interests of former Texas Instruments employees around the world. The TI Alumni Association accomplishes this by:
- Promoting communications among this group;
- Providing information on education, health, financial resources, volunteer activities, and events of interest;
- Acting as a focal point for information about activities and news;
- Encouraging its members to maintain an interest in Texas Instruments;
- Supporting existing retiree social clubs and other groups of former TIers; and
- Maintaining a Goodwill Ambassador’s role in the community.