The mission of the TI Alumni Association (TIAA) is to serve the needs and interests of former Texas Instruments employees around the world. The TI Alumni Association accomplishes this by:
• Promoting communications among this group;
• Providing information on education, health, financial resources, volunteer activities, and events of interest;
• Acting as a focal point for information about activities and news;
• Encouraging its members to maintain an interest in Texas Instruments;
• Supporting existing retiree social clubs and other groups of former TIers; and
• Maintaining a Goodwill Ambassador’s role in the community.