No matter how you make your impact, whether at home or with your community at The Levy Event Plaza, you can be a part of an incredible event — a huge display of commitment to a world without breast cancer.
Are you and your team ready to come back to the 2023 Komen Dallas North Texas MORE THAN PINK Walk? Ready to take a stand for yourself or for your loved one? Ready to join thousands of others across the country who are eager to do the same?
TI’ers Holly Potter and Rebecca Conner graciously agreed to be co-team captains for the 2023 More Than Pink Walk. They welcome TIAA members to sign up and either join the walk or make a donation (all donations matched by the TI Foundation).
Here is how you can participate:
2023 Komen Dallas North Texas MORE THAN PINK Walk®
Saturday, October 21, 2023
Location: The Levy Event Plaza- Irving, TX
- Registration is FREE!
- Participation options: Adult, Youth under 18, and Virtual
- Click here to join and/or support the Texas Instruments team today
- PRO TIP: click on Register a Family Member to sign up additional family members without having to create separate accounts
- Visit the event page for more information on the 2023 Komen Dallas North Texas MORE THAN PINK Walk®
- The TI Foundation will match your donation to Susan G. Komen North & West Texas. Log in here to double donations of $25 or more, up to $30,000 annually.
Susan G. Komen North & West Texas
13770 Noel Rd Unit 801889, Dallas, TX, 75380
U.S. Tax ID/EIN: 752356437
- In the designation field, put “Dallas More than Pink Walk, Team Texas Instruments” for team or “Dallas More than Pink Walk, Team Texas Instruments, <Participant name>” for participant matching
Thank you very much for your support of a very worthy organization!